Chhattisgarh Police ASI result 2018 cut off marks
The Chhattisgarh Police ASI result 2018 for it will be displayed soon. The candidates just need to visit the official website to access their CG police ASI result 2018. Once the candidates clear the examination with the marks above the cut off decided by the board, he/ she will be allowed to participate in the further steps, i.e., the medical tests and the interview. You can log on to the official website for more details. The Chhattisgarh Police ASI result 2018 for it will be displayed soon. The candidates just need to visit the official website to access their CG police ASI result 2018 details.
Chhattisgarh Police ASI Result 2018
The Chhattisgarh Police Department conducts a number of examinations each year to fill up various vacancies created a number of posts with the department. This year, it conducted the examination for the assistant sub-inspector of police. It was a written examination that was conducted for both the males as well as the female candidates.
- 1. The CG police ASI result will be declared on the official website of the board. Therefore, log on to cgpolice.gov.in to get your result.
- Once you have successfully opened the website, you will find a number of links on it. Click on the one saying ‘Chhattisgarh Assistant Sub Inspector of Police Result 2018’. You will be able to see the link easily on the home screen only without any problem.
- When you click on the link, a web page will open up where you will have to enter your six-digit roll number along with the date of birth. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly without any alphanumeric mistake.
- Once you have successfully filled in the demanded information, click on the submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- If all the details were correct, you will be able to see the CG police ASI recruitment 2018 result on the screen. You can download it and get it printed for future references.
This is how you can check CG police ASI recruitment result 2018 from the official website of CG police.